here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonExtremely exciting and refreshing opportunity focussing on one of the most progressive channels there is right now, programmatic. Lead the strategy and planning across this channel leading a team in the best agency there is to work at right now.Ref: 2742
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This newly developed role will harness the growth potential of programmatic within the agency and comes with recognition that it will form a central part of all future advertising.
• Strategic direction for the future of programmatic within the agency
• Trading and relationship building with core suppliers and publishers as well as building and maintaining strategic relationships with agency teams and clients
• Management of the implementation team and responsible for overall performance and profitability of key client accounts
• You will own the relationship, demonstrating a professional but friendly approach to client servicing.
The successful candidate will have an extensive understanding of the programmatic landscape and emerging media platforms.
• A highly motivated, always demonstrating a positive outlook with a proven ability to handle pressure
• A comprehensive understanding of all the major ad serving platforms and dynamic creative solutions
• Proven success in working with clients on strategy, managing, optimisation and performance across all levels of programmatic channel solutions
• A proven negotiator with extensive industry contacts, with knowledge of the overall digital and TV landscape
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.