here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k UK Media Agency – LondonThe ideal role for an Account Manager ready to take on more responsibility and have a larger strategy input. Based at a media agency who have just won a seriously big account. This role involves managing a large team producing fantastic digital campaigns.Ref: 2529
Senior Account Manager
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role involves Day to day leadership of a team and group of clients in a approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership.
• Have an invested view on the teams development and structure whilst identifying areas where greater efficiency can be achieved.
• You will oversee and manage the efficiency of the team and manage resource effectively to deliver best practice process and work flow management within the team.
• To work collaboratively with other Senior Managers across all disciplines and departments within the Company to ensure the best service and work is delivered to all.
The ideal candidate will have a fully comprehensive understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Be commercially aware of all agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective to ensure additional value and income generation.
• To be highly regarded by senior media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed close relationships with them.
• Pitch involvement for both integrated and Digital only clients as and when required.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.