here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Digital Media Consultancy – LondonMedia analyst within progressive consultancy firm. Working on amazing clients across all elements of advertising. Varied and interesting work in a close nit, intelligent team. Apply now!Ref: 2530
Senior Media Analyst
Established and rapidly growing group of digital media agency consultants who take clients by the hand and lead them through the minefield which is advertising in today’s digital landscape.
They cover all areas of digital and work in a supportive capacity to the agencies already employed by the advertisers.
Working with some of the worlds best brands they provide an invaluable service in a truly agnostic capacity.
The role involves working alongside client leads to implement and carry out various types of media performance analyses across multiple media and markets for international clients.
• Supporting pitch management projects both in terms of project management and evaluation of media agency offers and capabilities
• Managing, mentoring and training junior analysts
• Taking responsibility for a wide variety of challenging tasks but on a more ad-hoc basis which will support the ongoing growth of our company
The ideal candidate will be highly numerate & methodical and have a self-starting attitude to work.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in a media planning and/or buying, procurement category management or quantitative analyst role
• Independent, self-motivated and hard working with strong attention to detail
• Numerate, articulate and find the challenge of deriving insight from data engaging
• Confident communicator, at ease liaising with both agency and client contacts
• Likes to work in a small team and mentor people
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.