here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£38k PR Agency - LondonSEO Manager role covering all aspects of SEO in beautifully integrated, exciting and progressive PR agency. One of the worlds biggest PR agencies, with amazing clients. Do something different, APPLY NOW!Ref: 2497
One of the worlds biggest and best known PR companies with offices around the Globe.
Looking to staff up their London office, currently around 250 people, with some innovative and interesting digital appointments. They really “get” the digital space and are doing extremely well there, with expertise across all elements or earned media, content marketing as well as the paid side and how the two work in unison.
They represent all major business verticals and work in properly cross functional teams.
If you want to work in a company who are on the up, creative, inclusive and entrepreneurial in their approach; it’s this one!
The company is looking for a SEO Analyst with solid search engine optimisation and digital marketing experience to support traffic acquisition and retention strategies.
• Conducting key word research and analysis
• Auditing and optimising new and existing content for natural search engine index rankings
• Developing and executing SEO optimisation plans for existing and new web sites
• Tracking and analysing website traffic and owned digital content effectiveness to demonstrate ROI
The ideal candidate will have experience developing effective keyword targeting strategy, prioritising SEO initiatives, and executing against planned SEO tactics.
• Experience with third-party enterprise SEO tools
• Deep understanding of SEO editorial best practices, strategies, search term research, keyword targeting
• Experience managing local and international SEO campaigns
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.