here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSerious about furthering your career in PAID SOCIAL MEDIA, and want to learn from the best? Here's your BIG OPPORTUNITY! Integrated agency with stunning offices. Apply now!
Social Media Manager
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role will involve working with the team to successfully execute and optimize paid social campaigns. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our partner teams at various social platforms being the first to test new rollouts.
• Establish and develop best practices for campaign management.
• Initiate integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas
• Monitor day to day aspects of junior employees’ work to ensure high quality output
• Monitor campaign performance and pacing and conduct performance analyses on a regular basis, using a data driven approach to optimize campaigns
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in digital advertising and social media, working directly with clients across digital media channels.
• Excellent understanding of social media, social platforms, and related APIs and ad products
• Demonstrable history of managing multiple stakeholders and inputs
• Trading experience in a PMD/SMPD is mandatory
• Well- developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.