here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k Full Service Media Agency - LondonThe most exciting DIGITAL MEDIA STRATEGY role I have seen for ages. It is all about creative media thinking and working solutions across any digital discipline. Very very cool agency!Ref: 2608
Strategy Director / AD – digital
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
We are looking for a talented individual to work on the 3 major accounts across display (mainly in-house programmatic – no group trading desks here), PPC and SEO. There are all powerhouse travel and leisure brands, and we need someone that can ensure business targets are achieved, while keeping them on course strategically.
• Communications strategy gained from working in digital and the wider world of marketing – apply this to all the briefs we get
• A deep working knowledge of developments in digital, across all aspects of performance media – programmatic and PCC
• Proven experience in data-driven media strategy, and demonstrating results in this field
• Bring cutting edge tech and tools to the client, to deliver effective media performance (including adserving, programmatic, dynamic creative).
• Be the first point of call for clients’ questions, so you’ll need to be up to speed with everything that is going on.
Able to act as an ambassador for the company, be professional and responsible. Build relationships with key suppliers to ensure preferential treatment and information
• Be a realist not an idealist about what digital can do
• Explore the developing edges of digital marketing, keep learning and sharing your knowledge
• Make time to contribute to and troubleshoot digital strategies other people are working on
• Take ownership of specific agency-level initiatives such as training, media owner events, new business
• Pinpoint where additional digital resource may be needed across the agency, and contribute to securing it
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.