here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k Full Service Media Agency - LondonFantastic Digital Account Director role at one the UK’s best agencies. Working across some proper challenger brands, doing amazing work for some amazing clients.Ref: 2550
Digital Activation Director
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network.
The role will be responsible for growing Activation revenue and income, the management of junior employees, and supporting the Head of Activation with Activation strategy.
• Ultimately responsible for the overall planning and procurement of Activation campaigns (on named accounts)
• Work smoothly as part of the integrated planning process and deliver integrated strategy across client teams, strategy and product areas.
• Training junior team members to create response to briefed with platform KPIs.
• Support the Head of Digital trading and wider commercial teams.
A high energy, positive, can-do person who is never satisfied, and is always looking for ways to improve.
• A proven track record of growing display, programmatic, social, and mobile spend across clients.
• A good knowledge of the Programmatic/Social landscapes. Preferably proven experience in working with an agency trading desk and social media procurement functions.
• Demonstrable history of managing multiple stakeholders and inputs.
• Direct line management experience of 2+ employees.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.