here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k Digital Media Agency - LondonDigital media agency CSD role where you're the senior link between clients and all agency offerings including media, performance, data and organic services. AMAZING AGENCY to join. AMAZING JOB!Ref: 2749
Client Service Director
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Client Director will lead and nurture a portfolio of clients and provide the very highest levels of client servicing.
• Regular client business reviews, working with the specialist teams to deliver insight & evaluation to on going performance strategies
• Direct the development of media recommendations, plan rationale, presentations and post campaign analysis
• Ultimate accountability and responsibility for the digital performance output for a clients’ business, ensuring delivery against KPIs by working closely with other team leaders to ensure a successful outcome.
• The Client Director will also identify and convert new business opportunities across the company’s products from paid, owned and earned media to SEO
• Responsible for delivering innovative and imaginative strategy and insights as well as leading and managing the projects to a successful completion
The Client Director will ‘inspire’ both clients and internal teams to deliver world-class ideas and output. A natural business leader as well as a media and strategy leader.
• Ability to inspire clients and team delivering world class ideas and final output
• Deep and wide Digital experience along with strong analytical and reporting skills
• Knowledge of the latest performance tools & techniques
• Experience in managing a team and in navigating complex client organisations and developing the key relationships that enhance the agency reputation and enable the agency to produce brilliant work
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.