here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k Client Side - LondonCLIENT SIDE – Comms Planner!
Make the move to MARKETING now, working on a cool, youth brand. Plenty STRATEGY. Apply now!Ref: 2536
Make the move to MARKETING now, working on a cool, youth brand. Plenty STRATEGY. Apply now!
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The role is responsible for planning, developing and implementing successful integrated communications strategies that deliver the company’s business and marketing objectives.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Director to develop the company’s central marketing strategy, and deliver organisational aims /objectives, producing integrated marketing plans for major campaigns.
• Lead on applying market research, consumer insight and customer intelligence to marketing planning and campaigns to connect audiences with the brand and ensure the best experience for all those that interact with the company.
• Develop all integrated communications briefs and be responsible for integrated campaign pan-agency briefings (including Brand, Media, Advertising, CRM, PR, Digital, Provider Comms).
• Ownership of engagement frameworks by audience customer journey to ensure consistent messaging, brand cut through and a culture of testing and learning.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional multi-channel communications planning skills. The candidate will also show strong interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt style to get the best out of everyone.
• Ability to analyse and interpret customer data and consumer research
• Ability to translate consumer and market insight into marketing actions
• Proven track record engaging and uniting internal and external stakeholders.
• Preferable to have experience with youth brands.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.