here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonHighly topical role as DATA STRATEGY DIRECTOR in top class Media Agency. Data is their life-blood and this role takes it to a strategic level. VERY INTERESTING!Ref: 2698
Data Strategy Director
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non-corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role will involve enhancing your ability to extract, analyse and apply media data to improve advertising outcomes and gain greater insight into the people engaging with the company’s clients.
• Work with clients and suppliers to develop and apply a robust attribution model that better assigns value to digital and real world touchpoints
• You will also be the digital strategic lead, on the account and interacting with key digital clients
• You will interface and be the point of escalation for two very capable digital investment teams and running top accounts.
The ideal candidate will be a like-minded individual to contribute to the digital transformation of the company
• Experience within digital data and tech or have specialised in a client-facing role.
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to create solutions
• An enthusiastic, constructive attitude will be essential to your success
• An individual who is willing to pull information together by themselves and full of ideas