here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSenior Digital/Broadcast remit within hugely successful full service media agency.
Lead the team, major clients, the strategy and pitch for new business. Huge potential for future growth.Ref: 2643
Response Media Director (TV/Dig)
Lead the team, major clients, the strategy and pitch for new business. Huge potential for future growth.
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role will involve acquiring new Brand Response and traditional DR business for the company.
• Lead and manage a Response media team
• Manage the campaign delivery and optimisation of the schedule ensuring a continual dialogue with the client and Managing Partners on the account
• Present the campaign results for these clients
• There is a huge opportunity to grow our response proposition, heading up a growing team and becoming the company response specialist.
The ideal candidate should have a UK media agency background in DRTV, spanning circa 6 years.
• They should be familiar with how digital operates along side TV as a contributing factor to bigger picture response media
• Must be familiar with TV Squared or similar for attribution modelling
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.