here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£75k Digital Media Agency - LondonFantastic senior position within a proper full service ad agency. You will run the FLAGSHIP CLIENT for the company and work extremely closely with the CREATIVE TEAM. Your chance to manage a team across all digital channels!Ref: 2679
Digital Account Director
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
The successful candidate will have experience of developing and presenting well thought-out media strategy to senior clients and managing a performance team in a fast paced agency environment.
• Responsible for developing media strategy and presenting to senior clients
• Lead acquisition planning across all products and across all digital channels (excluding PPC).
• Managing and co-ordinate direct partner relationships, as well as develop and maintain working relationships with key partners and seek first – to -first market testing.
• Proactively identifying and recommending new growth opportunities and delivering on multiple projects
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and be able to develop strong and lasting relationships with your clients.
• A confident self-starter who can manage clients
• A numerate and comfortable individual is required who is able to work on complex spread sheets, obsessed with numbers and hitting targets.
• A leader, who can inspire their teammates and someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and get the job done!
• Great negotiation and problem solving skills with preferable experience working for Financial Services clients.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.