here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k Digital Media Agency - LondonSenior position for an ambitious individual to work on a impressive brand account. Based at the media arm of one of London's top creative agencies.Ref: 2671
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
The ideal candidate will be reporting into the MD ad managing a team of 3 planners.
• Expected to develop not only senior level relationships, but ensure that strategy filters through the ranks to create joined up and cohesive output both vertically and horizontally through the business.
• Responsible for all client related output within the agency, ensuring all output is cutting-edge and error free.
• Responsible for negotiating the annual fee with the client and once this has been arranged you will also be responsible for ensuring the client receives value for the fee agreed
• Responsible for resolving any issues that may arise ranging from finance, to account team to digital delivery.
The ideal candidate must be a consummate all rounder
• Must be capable of conceiving and delivering award winning campaigns that span the digital and traditional media landscape
• Must have a particular focus on developing ground breaking strategic partnerships with the likes of Facebook and Twitter.
• Should be able to form senior client relationships with the CMO and MD.
• Capable of bringing gravitas and leadership to the table, whilst also managing the commercial elements of the relationship to maintain a fair and equitable partnership for the future
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.