here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£100k Digital Media Consultancy – LondonExcellent role for an extremely experienced media professional looking for a new challenge. Based at a fantastic consultancy company, the role will involve identifying opportunities to deepen customer relationships and build in added value services. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2511
Client Lead Director
Established and rapidly growing group of digital media agency consultants who take clients by the hand and lead them through the minefield which is advertising in today’s digital landscape.
They cover all areas of digital and work in a supportive capacity to the agencies already employed by the advertisers.
Working with some of the worlds best brands they provide an invaluable service in a truly agnostic capacity.
The ideal candidate will be very experienced having held senior media planning and/or buying roles in media agencies during their career, and will have good knowledge across all channels.
• Working alongside the Directors and senior analysts as the project-manager of important supply chain reviews, or leading regular performance assessments for senior marketing stakeholders and agency teams
• Identifying opportunities to deepen customer relationships and build in added value services.
• Developing service proposals for new prospects and existing clients, with the support of our Head of Marketing and Business development
• Taking responsibility for a wide variety of tasks on an ad-hoc basis to support the ongoing growth of our company
The ideal candidate will have 8 to 15 years’ experience in a media planning or buying, or procurement category management role, with excellent media craft skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver exceptional media performance.
• Key Skills: Independent, self-motivated and hard working with strong attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, comfortable working with spreadsheets – good Excel/PowerPoint/Word skills are a must.
• A track record of building strong client relationships, articulate and collaborative
• Confident communicator, excellent presentation skills and at ease liaising with both agency and client contacts
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.