here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k Full Service Media Agency - LondonDigital Media Director running prestigious auto accounts across Europe with pivotal remit at the sister creative agency.
Strategy, Client handling and innovations define this role. Very High profile and great career move. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2686
Strategy, Client handling and innovations define this role. Very High profile and great career move. APPLY NOW!
One of the biggest agencies in UK with an excellent media offering across both UK and Worldwide.
They pride themselves on creative planning and strategic excellence as well as the ability to deliver outstanding buying results and evaluate all aspects of media expenditure through to final ROI assessment.
It’s a fun place to work, great team spirit and they offer some amazing company benefits too…which is why people genuinely like working there and their staff retention rates are particularly high.
The Digital Director will be responsible for delivering best in class digital solutions for their clients.
• Generating consumer insights from Digital Data, expected to these insights in your own client work but also share the techniques and tools with key stakeholders.
• Overseeing client digital development, and expected to set out and manage a long-term digital development plan for clients.
• Deliver digital campaign strategies that are insightful, innovative, integrated and effective.
• Expected to produce best practice client toolkits for channels and disciplines.
• Responsible for building and managing strong digital partnerships with key global publishers such as Facebook and Google.
The ideal candidate will have the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do your job at a high level of accomplishment.
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and internal clients
• Able to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately, has broad knowledge and perspective and is future orientated.
• A team player with strong relationships with 3rd parties, who easily gains trust and support of peers.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.