here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£100k + Tech - LondonAre you are qualified and ready for an FD role in a one of the most forward thinking media companies? Wonderful opportunity for an FD with agency experience and personality. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2788
Head-quartered in London with offices around the globe, They have a strong heritage in proprietary digital marketing technology. Their experienced team of traders and dynamic marketing experts manage unique products and strategies that deliver truly world class results to our clients. Working with advertising agencies using a collaborative, flexible and transparent approach to find new customers from tailored campaigns delivered across all digital devices.
The finance director will be fully involved with all commercial aspects of running the business, procurement and raising of capital as required.
• Preparation of full monthly management accounts for the Board including revised monthly forecasts, cashflow and commentary.
• Manage the company’s cashflow – including cashflow forecasts
• Produce half yearly and year-end accounts files for external auditors and for the company release to shareholders and founders.
• Creation and management of financial modelling
• Management of the accounts team to ensure information is accurate and produced in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate must understand programmatic media and have had some experience in a digital media company.
• Knowledge of SAGE is required as that’s what’s currently used but you will have jurisdiction over this should you wish to change.
• Qualified to CIMA is essential
• Personable engaging qualified accountant with energy and not afraid to get involved and take responsibility.
• Expertise in any specific media accounting software an advantage.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.