here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £130K - £150K Search Agency - LondonFancy heading a Search Agency (EMEA)? Here’s what you’re looking for – new challenge in the New Year. A reputed Media Agency network is looking for an EMEA Head of search to lead a Search agency that is part of the network.
Head of Agency (Search – EMEA)
As Head of the Agency (Search – EMEA), you will:
- Deliver quality Search and Social services to existing and new clients within a desirable profit range.
- Create a successful delivery engine across the engine markets in EMEA and then roll the same model out to the markets where Reprise is operational
- Roll out the central strategy to new EMEA markets ensuring succinct adoption and that the RM values are embedded
- Strategic focus towards building and shaping the Performance Marketing ideology leading to targeted success
- Be responsible for Commercial P & L for EMEA driving revenue through strategic business development initiatives across the existing accounts and new clients
- Shape ‘what the agency should be’ internally and externally, the successful candidate has an opportunity to shape this up in partnership with the global Reprise team
- Continue to technically shape the agency and diversify offerings ranging from, but not limited to, talent, tools, process and technologies.
- Possess a high level of strategic experience in managing media and performance marketing organisations, preferably within a media agency and/or end to end digital agency organisation along with credible technical, domain and operational experience
- Have prior hands on exposure of supporting and driving commercial strategy, operations and administration within a client-facing business, whilst possessing deep levels of commercial acumen and operational P & L experience
- Have significant management experience of diverse international and multi-national teams
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, clients, and vendors including high profile global organisation such as a Google/Microsoft
- Possess, strong, client-management, business development strategic, language, financial, commercial and entrepreneurial skills. and outlook
- Be experienced in strategic client relations, negotiations, pitches and presentations, whilst being a confident, sales-oriented, outgoing, articulate and persuasive person.1470
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.