here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k London - Independent Full Service Media AgencyHead of Biddable opportunity at one of the most popular agencies we are working with currently, APPLY NOW! Expansive remit, great clients - you know what to do....Ref: 2960
Head of Biddable
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The Head of Search is responsible for leading the strategic, commercial and operational delivery of the agency’s search and biddable offer in the UK.
• Manage multiple clients and maintain a superior level of client satisfaction.
• Evolve, codify and package the search-marketing offer so that it becomes a driver of business growth in its own right.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders within the business the achieve project goals.
• Challenge “the standard” in search and bring new PPC and SEO solutions to the table.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of creating inventive search solutions, developing strong client relationships, as well as building, training and developing teams.
• Experience in integrating search strategy and implementation within the wider media mix.
• Deep knowledge of strategic, technical and operational aspects of enterprise level SEO and PPC.
• Familiar with relevant tools ( Google AdWords, Kenshoo, Marin, DS3, BrightEdge, Sensor Tower, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Google Analytics).
• Experience in leading large scale international clients.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.