here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k Marketing - LondonPerfect opportunity for an experienced Head of digital working on a Youth Culture Brand. Totally integrated marketing team with Digital & Social at the forefront.
Music, Sports, Fashion and Social are their core areas of specialisation for UK youth Culture.Ref: 2518
Head of Digital Media
Music, Sports, Fashion and Social are their core areas of specialisation for UK youth Culture.
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The role will involve defining the digital brand and communications strategy for the company’s core audience, rationalizing the role of different digital media by correlating it to the behavior of young people in those environments.
• Define the digital brand and communications strategy for our core audience, rationalizing the role of different digital media by correlating it to the behavior of young people in those environments.
• Translate the strategy into a annual plan and programme of digital & social media activity
• Create integrated digital campaigns that engage and empower young people, and which grow the social community of the company.
• Ensure digital platforms and channels are cost effective, robust and deliver measureable, meaningful impact across all key audiences.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on a youth brand and has in total circa 10 years online/marketing experience.
• Creative technologist with experience of conceptualizing and creating digital platforms/assets based on sound strategic consumer insight.
• Lead in developing digital campaign strategy and delivery
• Proven results based on campaign performance
• Exceptional knowledge of youth digital landscape and behaviours