here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k Full Service Media Agency - LondonHead of Mobile at a network media agency where mobile / tablet advertising is taken very seriously as they house a massive telco client. Properly integrated agency offering and this role requires excellent client facing skills and the ability to deliver thought leadership in the mobile sector to the media industry. Brilliant job! Apply NOW.
Head of Mobile & Tablet
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network.
The role will involve driving the development and delivery of innovative, business-building mobile marketing solutions including management of the mobile media business, development of our mobile consulting practice, advancement of design and development activities and alignment/partnership with creative agencies.
• Responsible for developing internal and external customer base on national level.
• Provide leadership to the team. The Head of Mobile will be responsible for setting tone and direction of team and communicating this directly to the team and others in the organization.
• Maintain overall control of workflow and assigned subordinate responsibilities within their group. He or she will oversee the progress of all projects and provide support to ensure their timely completion. Additionally, this individual will ensure that projects are produced completely, correctly and with a maximum of manpower efficiency.
• He or she will continuously monitor latest developments in mobile industry and will foresee their implications for clients.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in mobile marketing strategies conception and delivery for major brands both in term of promotion (mobile media) and production (applications, contents…).
• Strong command of mobile strategies and reporting resources
• Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the mobile media/marketing services profession
• Solid understanding of the financial and operational process of running a media department or a web agency
• Commercial focus and entrepreneurial drive with experience in P&L management.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.