here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k UK Media Agency - LondonDigital Account Director role at top class, full service media agency. Running diverse range of accounts, heavy planing and client servicing elements. Running a team to do the day-to-day stuff. Cracking agency, cracking job.
Apply now!Ref: 2378
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role involves building meaningful client relationships and understanding all aspects of digital marketing & how it fits the wider portfolio of ATL channels. Key Responsibilities:
• To develop a deep understanding of your clients business
• To provide day to day support to the Digital Director and take responsibility for the management of day to day client service and quality control of the planning output
• To understand and apply media craft planning skills e.g. TGI, Touchpoints, Hitwise, Comscore, Google Insights and proprietary planning tools
• To understand and make pro-active recommendations of technology solutions to improve performance of campaigns. Have a sound understanding of at least two ad serving solutions
• To display a deep understanding of digital media and make strategic recommendations to clients
The ideal candidate will come from a media agency with substantial experience. Key Skills:
• Ideally, you will understand the wider media landscape actively understanding the clients integrated approach and business aims
• Have experience of managing a small team and have an abundance of client facing experience and skills.
• Ambitious, fun with a ‘work hard play hard’ attitude
• You should have drive to achieve results in a friendly manner but at the same time maintain quality and standards.
• You should have the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others and work within standard operating procedures.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.