here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £40K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAs Account Director in this leading Full service Media Agency, that is part of UK’s fastest growing media network, you will be responsible for leading the digital media team.
Account Director – Digtal Media
As Account Director, you will:
- Take a key role in managing £8m+ worth of digital billings and be responsible for the overall implementation and delivery of digital campaigns,
- Be responsibile for the management of all financial administration process for their clients.
- Take responsibility for day to day client service and delivery
- Support the marketing team and GAD/BD with all new business pitches.
- Maintain strong day-to-day relationships with media owner personnel and involve Trading Heads in all implementational planning and trading issues.
- Manage and develop you team
- Take the lead for digital thinking with regard to the client’s account and ensure that a seamless service is delivered.
- Possess strong strategic digital media planning skills coupled with the ability formulate strong digital media strategies.
- Possess experience of being a stand alone client handler and being the primary contact on a substantial piece of business, whilst simultaneously juggling a number of other medium size pieces of business.
- Possess good negotiating skills and be able to deal with critical issues with media owners.
- Have strong presentation, communication, numerical, financial, leadership and people-management skills.
- Be commercially astute seeking out opportunities to grow revenue for the digital media agency.
- Ideally have experience of working on travel, financial or data heavy clients.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.