here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K + 8K Bonus Technology driven Marketing company - LondonTechnology driven Marketing company that specialises in integrated analytics platforms and media optimisation/advanced targeting solutions is looking for an Account Manager.
As Account Manager, you will:
- Develop strategic relationships with world-class media agencies and act as a thought leader and strategic thinker, whilst helping to strengthen the company’s growing product suite amongst agencies/agency decision makers.
- Developing deep relationships with advertisers and agencies to ensure optimal adoption of all product features.
- Plan, prepare and present at high impact meetings with prospects and existing clients.
- Develop formal tactical media plans, evaluate and identify best opportunities.
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenges to develop strategies in tandem with their planning cycles and help exceed daily, monthly and quarterly revenue goals through strong client service.
- Work with campaign management team to formulate reports and optimize campaigns to ensure client goals are delivered.
- Liaising with media delivery team to ensure successful implementation of campaigns and renewal of clients.
- Possess a minimum 2 years Media agency experience, ideally with a strong focus on digital
- Have a strong desire to succeed in an online organisation and be able to demonstrate experience of understanding the intricate set-up of media advertising agencies.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models, coupled with an understanding of agency dynamics and of campaign buying/planning.
- Possess a strong knowledge of digital ad campaign metrics and analysis, as well as an understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimisation
- Possess superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value, not price.
- Have proven communication and presentation skills with a knack for consultative selling.
- Ideally possess knowledge and experience of managing campaigns with ad-serving technologies (e.g. DART/Atlas).
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.