here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k Digital Agency - LondonA fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to make the step up to Director level. Based at one of the most forward thinking digital agencies who produce seriously impressive results. If you want a role that is going to progress your career, this is the one!Ref: 2644
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
Taking the lead on devising intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for a range of clients across different verticals, different budget levels and different digital ‘attitudes
• Media planning – across devices. The remit of the media team covers all paid media including paid social, display, video, partnerships and programmatic – across all connected devices.
• To work with the other Media Account Directors in the team & Media Director to input on the broader running of the team, processes, staff appraisals, training and anything else you can think of that will positively contribute to ensuring a happy & fully functioning, effective team
• To build an understanding of the other disciplines within the agency (PPC, Natural Media, Data & Analytics) to enhance your media planning and buying
• Mentoring & developing the Senior Planner/ Planner & Execs in the team
• To challenge clients & briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships & that a first class media output are delivered at all times
The ideal candidate will be super smart & passionate about digital, inquisitive, comfortable with new technology, self-driven & able to work well as part of a team.
• To be on top of, and give a monkeys, about the latest industry developments & tech in market – to want to know each supplier’s offerings better than anyone else.
• A proven track record of growing display, programmatic, social, and mobile
• Strongly numerate, you’ll have a good knowledge of relevant planning and buying tools (e.g. TGI, Comscore, UKOM).
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.