here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency – LondonClient management role based at the fastest growing, independent media agency in the UK. If you are confident with clients and media owners this is your opportunity to take a lead role in seriously creative planning across all media. APPLY NOWRef: 2525
Account Manager (All Media)
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role will involve being the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to taking and answering more complex full media briefs.
• Brief and manage internal teams to deliver on briefed requirements
• Manage relationships with media owners, making sure all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard
• Liaise directly with our agency partners to ensure fully integrated media solutions
• Forever evolve media plans, showcasing intelligent planning
The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ client facing experience.
• Someone who can confidently identify the best media solution for our clients, from channel planning through to execution & evaluation
• Work well with external stakeholders (previous experience desired but not essential)
• Experience managing clients finance (invoices etc)
• Previous planning and buying experience is essential.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.