here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis digital media planner role is ideal for someone looking for a move into a great agency, to focus on digital media planning and progression to Manager level in the near future.
The agency is fun! The job is excellent.Ref: 2603
Activation Business Director
The agency is fun! The job is excellent.
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role will ultimately be responsible for the overall planning and procurement of Activation campaigns (group portfolio accounts). You will also Lead and inspire subordinates driving standards to achieve the highest level of service.
• Managing the consistent delivery and presentation of high quality campaign reporting and insights from the Activation team and associated stakeholder.
• Lead display and programmatic media channels in agency specific pitches.
• Drive integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy, and product areas.
• Support the Head of Digital trading and wider commercial teams.
• Educating teams and communicating the benefits of Activation activity.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of growing display, programmatic, social, and mobile spend across clients.
• At least 5 years experience in a media agency, working directly with clients across digital media channels.
• A substantial knowledge of the fundamentals of both Ad-serving and the Display technology landscape.
• Direct line management experience of 4+ employees.
• Trading and commercial experience.
• A good understanding of other digital media channels.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.