here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£26k UK Media Agency - LondonDo you have DFA experience and want to work at the coolest media agency in UK. Amazing clients. Great people. Fun place. This Campaign manager and Ad-ops exec role offers amazing career development opportunities and the chance for you to really make a name for yourself. Apply now!
Ad Ops Executive
This is a top 10 media agency who have a reputation in the market as a forward thinking, creative and entrepreneurial organisation.
They work across a wide range of advertisers (often challenger brands) and are home to some of the coolest brands in UK today for all their media needs.
An approachable and generally fun culture without a lot of the politics that blights some of the larger media agencies, and their focus for digital is strategy, integration, analytics and client servicing.
This role is ensure that the Company are delivering the best performing campaigns for their clients, making the best use of our reporting tools & technology at our disposal, and continuously seeking opportunities to work as efficient as possible. Key Responsibilities:
• Trafficking display campaigns ensuring they are setup in manner to drive maximum learnings.
• Work closely with account teams to understand media plan and be able to help brief accurate traffic instructions for sites/third party ad server and technical specs for creative and production teams.
• Liaise with web developers and clients to ensure that tracking code is correctly implemented on their pages (this is not a day to day function, however if required will be good to have these skills)
• Understand different technologies in use, and work with sites to ensure acceptance and appropriate lead time.
• Reporting of campaign results and inputting into post campaign analysis documents
• To run reports for clients (daily, weeklies, creative, monthly + adhoc)
The ideal candidate will be a bright, friendly, passionate and confident Campaign Manager & Ad Operations Executive who has plenty of enthusiasm and is a keen team player. Key Skills:
• 18 months to 2 years + 3rd Party Ad Serving experience in Doubleclick for Advertisers / Doubleclick for Publishers, as well as with rich media vendors such as Mediamind, Flashtalking, DoubleClick Rich Media.
• Some experience is Mobile adservers such a Simplytics & Celtra
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel
• Able to drive actionable insight from data
• Experience with Analytics data e.g. GA/Omniture/Webtrends
• Excellent attention to detail and good numerical skills
• Must have great communication skills and be confident in presenting in a way which is understandable to those less technically minded
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.