here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Full Service Media Agency - LondonMedia agency Ad-Ops role at the best UK Media Agency there is.
High profile role in high profile agency working on world famous brands. Apply now!Ref: 2636
Ad Ops Manager
High profile role in high profile agency working on world famous brands. Apply now!
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role will require a responsible individual, who can work well in a team with internal members; communicate with client contacts and ensure media plans are understood clearly, communicating ideas for improving the workflow process, in order to receive excellent opportunities to develop a career.
• Managing and motivate the Ad-Operations team
• Build relationships with the internal Client Planning and Activation teams
• Setting up and trafficking ads for client campaigns
• Training new hires
• Manages the development/mentoring of junior employees within the activation team.
• Sets benchmarks for personal development within the team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills along side any ad-operations knowledge/experience.
• Educated to degree or equivalent
• Technical advertising operations experience within a media agency environment
• Experience of managing a team
• Familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools (LiveHTTP Headers, FireBug, Charles, Fiddler)
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.