here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c.£50K+ Full Service Media Agency - LondonAs Affiliate Director in a Top-5 Media agency, you will be responsible for all the affiliate client accounts and the affiliate team.
Affiliate Director – Top-5 Media agency
As Affiliate Director, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall management of the agency’s affiliate marketing client portfolio
- Manage a team of affiliate managers and execs, ensuring they understand and implement all campaigns and strategies effectively.
- Provide outstanding client service levels ensuring both retention and incremental growth across the board
- Demonstrate leadership within the company and wider affiliate /search industry
- Provide weight and lead commercial negotiations with clients and suppliers ensuring overall profitability
- Take responsibility for overall affiliate marketing product and output of department
- Possess over 5 years affiliate experience within a UK media agency, coupled with experience of using affiliate marketing technology (3rd party tracking, activity verification etc).
- Possess proven team management, business development and leadership experience
- Possess strategic client management experience coupled with the ability to build strong relationships
- Have a high level of commercial awareness
- Possess excellent communication (written & oral), presentation, negotiation and analytics skills
- Be educated to degree level and also be able to ‘think outside the box’ and handle pressure.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.