here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £60K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA trendsetting Integrated Media Agency is looking for 2 Digital Associate Directors to handle an enviable list of clients.
2 Digital Associate Directors – Digital Media
- Develop digital planning and buying strategies and oversee client budgets and allocation of monies to appropriate media owners.
- Manage workloads and resources to ensure the team produces the highest quality of work and assist in training and staff development.
- Build internal relationships with other relevant departments and forge cross-media opportunities, to ensure that a complete service is offered to clients.
- Challenge auditors and negotiate with media owners to achieve best results.
- Work on new business pitches.
- Champion the production of implementational planning documents, incorporating the group’s core strategic values and mandatory planning principles.
- Challenge strategy briefs where necessary.
- Possess over 5 years digital experience within a recognised UK Media agency.
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate, lead others and also be able to take over role of your Director when necessary.
- Possess the ability to develop relationships with senior client personnel, stakeholders, media owners etc.
- Be capable of working on new business pitches and possess impressive presentation skills.
- Have a strong business sense, understand profitability issues and help develop new revenue streams.
- Be able to think creatively and identify new opportunities.
1435 / 1377-A1
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.