here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55K plus Full Service International Media Agency - LondonFired-up about Finance? If you’re a pro at media planning strategies within the financial sector, we’ve got a great job for you as the Associate Director of an acclaimed Full Service International Media Agency.
Associate Director – Financial Specialist
As Associate Director, you will:
- Work in partnership with the Client Management & Insight and Analytics teams to deliver bottom-up and top-down media planning for your client.
- Develop media planning strategies to maximise client business benefits and agency revenues including partnerships, cross media and third party companies.
- Ultimately be responsible for client campaigns, across Pan Regional media and also UK specific media, focussing both on the specialist financial sector media as well as the more traditional broadcast channels and act as the agency’s financial category leader, both within London, and local EMEA office networks.
- Build senior client relationships among the key clients.
- Take an active role in business development and participate in new business pitches and presentations
- Obtain maximum value for clients’ budgets by leveraging added value from new negotiation routes and develop and manage implementation briefs for media owners / rights owners.
About the person
- Possess an excellent depth of knowledge in the financial services sector, built across a number of years working specifically in media / marketing services.
- Have detailed knowledge of Pan-Regional Financial specialist and C-Suite press and digital media opportunities.
- Possess an excellent understanding of marketing communications in the paid, owned, or earned areas, with digital experience.
- Have in depth knowledge of all communications channels and their potential applications
- Possess a clear understanding and experience of implementing integrated media planning strategies through multiple channels and disciplines.
- Possess strong negotiation, project management, financial, strategic, workflow management and leadership skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.