here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£18k Digital Agency - LondonFantastic entry level opportunity for a graduate with a BSC degree. This is the chance you have been waiting for, to secure a digital media role in a fast growing digital agency! APPLY NOW
The Company is a fast growing and dynamic digital media agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for digital communications.
Working alongside our Search Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and optimisation of our clients’ PPC campaigns, as well as exposure to affiliate and display teams to ensure an integrated service to our clients.
• Working across various biddable media channels, including Paid Search, Google Display Network, YouTube True View formats, Facebook/Twitter ads and more
• Manage clients’ PPC budgets effectively
• Ensure campaigns deliver according to clients objectives
• Provide analysis and recommendations to improve performance; weekly and monthly performance reports
• Stay on-the-pulse with industry news and developments
The ideal candidate will be someone with a genuine passion for digital & data – specifically biddable media and the ability to demonstrate this.
• Strong numeracy skills – proficiency in Mathematics is essential
• Excellent organisational skills – including time management (e.g. working towards tight deadlines)
• Strong communication skills – good at working with a wide variety of people and levels
• A proactive and ‘can do approach’
• Proficient knowledge of excel
• Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial spirit & curiosity for all things digital
Previous media or digital experience is not essential to this role, but any relevant experience will be looked on favourably, especially experience of hands-on PPC management
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.