here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£65K - £66K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA great opportunity, as the Business Director of a prominent Media Agency to drive excellence from the front and build lasting relationships with a high-profile client in the mobile sector.
- Head up your team, work across all media (predominantly digital), to drive your clients retail and web sales activity.
- Be responsible for media ‘planning & buying’ strategy development, delivery against performance objectives and all aspects of good client service delivered by team
- Set and monitor negotiation/buying targets for team members in conjunction with heads of disciplines.
- Take a proactive role in the agency’s operational board and also run new business pitches.
- Ensure maximum efficiency of the team and oversee training and development of team members.
- Establish strong relationships with key senior media owners, creative agencies and other specialist partners.
- Possess experience (within a recognised UK media agency) of being responsible for media planning and successfully delivering of ROI targets for clients.
- Have a track record of leading client media planning strategy development through to implementation.
- Be capable of being the principal client contact when significant, urgent decisions are required.
- Be able to own the financial integrity of accounts within the group and strive to grow business proactively.
- Be capable of working with specialist digital media teams (i.e. Social media, search, analytics etc) to define and develop long-term strategic development.
- Demonstrate strong process driven delegation skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.