here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £50K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis a really exciting opportunity to work as a Communications Director in a Top-5 Media Agency and handle extremely popular clients in the Home Console, Theatrical and Home entertainment sectors.
As Communications Director, you will:
- Lead teams that handle hardware and software campaigns for the home console client – devising communications strategies for both hardware and software campaigns
- Work with creative, PR and experiential agencies to develop through the line solutions – with regard to the theatrical and home entertainment client
- Get involved in new business pitches throughout the agency and other internal work streams to help drive the agency’s continued success.
- Possess over 4 years multi-channel communications planning experience in a recognised UK media agency.
- Have a passion for gaming and a strong knowledge of film and ideally have prior experience working in the video games, film or entertainment sectors.
- Be a relationship builder (colleagues, clients, and media owners) and a motivator, with the ability to inspire others to work harder, smarter and faster.
- Be an influencer, grounded in professional and personal credibility, rather than hierarchical position
- Possess a sound knowledge of digital media is essential – the ability to talk confidently and drive clients business further into the digital space
- Possess the ability to balance the need for strategic thinking with the need to deliver and get things done.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.