here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £26K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA trailblazing, UK Media Agency is looking for a planner buyer in their non-traditional media team focusing on social media. This really is an extremely exciting opportunity. You must be actively engaged with the latest developments in Social Media and able to create new business opportunities through non-standard / non-traditional digital media advertising.
Content Planner – Social Media / New Platforms
- Proactively seek out and test emerging platforms & technologies that add value to campaigns; and feed into best practice development within the non-standard advertising department.
- Account manage – ongoing planning, management and delivery of content/media plans & campaigns within the non-standard advertising framework.
- Be at the forefront of everything to do with Social Media and fully understand this market and the surrounding technology.
- Be commercially aware of the possibilities afforded to advertisers through the delivery of content rather than traditional advertising.
- Be a pivotal client contact and present client results, competitor & media updates and marketplace information.
- Forge relationships with key content & rights holders.
About the person
- Possess a clear understanding of what social media content can add to a client’s PR and media activity.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan media according to different objective criteria, particularly brand and direct.
- Have in-depth knowledge of developing a content strategy for advertisers as part of an overt media communication.
- Possess negotiation skills and execute strategies for effective buying e.g. value exchanges
- Love social media and similar technology tools and appreciate their commercial potential.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.