here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k Client SidePerfect opportunity for a talented copywriter to make their mark in a NOT-FOR-PROFIT organisation. If you have 1-2 years experience, a passionate person who’s interested in working for a government funded youth brand, this is your chance!Ref: 2556
Digital Media Copywriter
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The role will involve writing copy for teens, parents & guardians and graduates including but not limited to SMS, DM, email, social re-targeting.
• Head of Digital – website, social media advertising, SEO copy
• Marketing Communications Manager – recruitment materials for our delivery partners to communicate with teens, parents & guardians and schools/colleges
• Head of PR –message houses, corporate narrative, press releases, media partnerships, thought leadership reports
• Head of Brand & Communications – internal communications, brand guidelines, brand campaign assets, Annual Conference materials, Marketing Workshop materials, advertising/customer service scripts
The ideal candidate will have an English university degree OR journalistic experience with varied portfolio of work.
• Experience of writing copy of a corporate nature
• Experience of different writing styles
• Experience of and proven success with writing copy for consumer lifestyle brand(s)
• Voluntary sector and youth experience is valued
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.