here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - Central LondonRef: REF 1725
Data Analyst Manager
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
We are looking for a data analyst manager who will be responsible for Working with specialist product teams to identify opportunities for collaboration and innovation with data
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Supporting the Analysis Director in delivering market-leading analysis projects/solutions together with the team
- Helping standardise and improve reporting and data presentation across the company, taking responsibility and managing the reporting output of all teams.
The Data Analyst Manager MUST have:
- Experience of working with digital media data, paired with data analysis background from an agency.
- Previous experience in using statistical analysis packages such as SAS, SPSS, SQL
- Understanding of and experience with digital analytics and related tools/systems e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics, Nedstats
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this Account Manager role, please click the “Apply” button below.