here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k Full Service Media Agency - Central LondonRef: REF 1846
Digital Account Director
A really great agency to be part of.
Digitally brilliant and expert in all areas of traditional media too.
Totally integrated across all media channels.
Strategy and the seamless integration of communications channels run throughout the agency.
We are looking for a digital account director who will be responsible for the management of the search, affiliate, SEO and display planning and buying resource on the account.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Drive integrated planning and thinking across all digital channels – the role of Brand and DR and how they integrate with each other as well as with offline media
- Supervise / undertake additional projects beyond client responsibilities as requested (new business pitches, market reviews, competitive trends, etc)
- Share responsibility with management for developing new revenue streams
The Account director MUST have:
- Well- developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Effective written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of industry research tools TGI.net, Thomson, Comscore
- Knowledge of industry reporting tools Double click, Atlas, Atlas One Point, Google, Yahoo search tools
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.