here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k UK Media Agency - LondonDigital media ACCOUNT DIRECTOR at full service agency with exceptionally close ties to the mother creative agency. Brilliant agency, high profile clients, flexible and non-corporate culture. An Account Director role with a difference!
Digital Account Director
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
This role is to manage the Digital performance and output for one of the Company’s key and founding clients, working closely with the offline buying teams and comms planners. Key Responsibilities:
• Strong acquisition experience, with a focus on performance display and biddable social
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of the current RTB landscape and have worked with various DSPs / Trade Desks and Facebook PMDs
• Combine a rigorous commitment to measuring and maximising ROI as well as a proactive attitude, identifying and recommending new opportunities to present to the client.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the RTB Display & Social landscape. Key Skills:
• Minimum of 4 – 5 years digital industry experience
• A willingness to take on big challenges
• Great social skills and a love of people
• Media forecasting, planning, booking and reconciling of campaign activity
• Result driven – maximise efficiency, traffic and sales volumes
• Manage and co-ordinate direct partner relationships
• Develop and maintain working relationships with key partners and seek first-to-market testing
• Strong client facing skills and exposure to senior clients and stakeholders
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.