here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
50K – 55K Full Service Agency - LondonAre you very analytical by nature? Here’s your chance to shine as the Digital Account Director of an award-winning Full Service Media Agency. You will drive the growth of digital within a department of multi-media planners and buyers.
Digital Account Director
- Be responsible for digital strategy, by obtaining the right brief from the client, scoping their needs and current digital assets and engaging with the relevant stakeholders.
- Develop best practice processes in direct digital media and e-commerce optimisation services across a diverse range of businesses.
- Develop the right skills and knowledge within your team, by mentoring your team and ensuring the team focuses on new opportunities and puts forward the best solution for clients first time, every time.
- Engage with the other departments to ensure the correct department investigates opportunities and the response to briefs is channeled in the correct way.
- Be a self-starter, with proven strategic, communication, analytical and pitching skills from a recognised UK media agency.
- Be able to forge and maintain senior client relationships.
- Possess substantial digital media planning and buying experience.
- Have the proven ability to develop best practise processes.
- Possess knowledge of display, shopping, search, affiliates, aggregators, mobile, social media and SEO.
- Have detailed knowledge of, and experience in advising, setting up and evolving Direct Response advertisers.
- Possess wide-ranging knowledge of ad serving, optimisation and web analytics technologies, digital measurement techniques and ‘offline’ media measurement techniques.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.