here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - Central LondonRef: REF 2115
Digital Account Manager
This highly progressive media agency is the International, digital performance media and analytics division of global network. Their client list is to die for and they are absolutely at the forefront of what’s happening with the convergence of media and technology in a world powered by data. Their demand side platform offering is arguably the best in market and when integrated seamlessly with search and social channels it makes a powerful proposition to any advertiser. They have been given all the support required from the network agency to be the best in market, and it is now a reality. A great place to work, populated by bright, personable people.
We are looking for a digital account manager who will efficiently and effectively support the account director & media director in delivering excellent media product along with developing execs on the account.
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure processes are rigorously adhered to with the greatest attention to detail
- Complete all work, reports & POVs to be shared in a “client ready” standard
- Support the exec director & account director in their roles leading accounts
- Be client facing and hence display strong digital knowledge
- Demonstrate a desire to create bespoke initiatives which are true to the Client’s brand
The Digital Account Manager MUST have:
- Experience and understanding of production process – Digital and offline is important
- Previous planning and buying experience.
- Desire to take control and own projects – demonstrate a desire to take the initiative to deliver the
- Provide strategic rationale for plan development
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.