here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £60K Full Service Media Agency + Entertainment marketing Agency - LondonWould you like to be part if a joint venture between a media agency and an “arts and entertainment” marketing agency? They’re looking for an extremely competent Digital Associate Director to handle trail-blazing clients in the entertainment sector. It’s also an opportunity to be promoted to Director, in a year’s time.
Digital Associate Director
- Focus on digital and TV planning and buying strategies on the one hand and execution on the other.
- Manage workloads and resources to ensure the team produces the highest quality of work and assist in training and staff development.
- Be able to develop relationships with senior level clients and get your point of view across.
- Currently sit on the AD Board and move to the main board once you have been promoted to Director, in a year’s time.
- Possess over 5 years digital experience within a recognised UK Media agency.
- Possess detailed planning skills (especially digital & TV) and be able to oversee those who are planning.
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate, lead others and also be able to take over role of your Director when necessary.
- Possess the ability to develop relationships with senior client personnel, stakeholders, media owners etc.
- Be able to think creatively and identify new opportunities and whilst possessing impressive presentation skills.
- Have a strong business sense, understand profitability issues.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.