here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £45K Full Service Digital Agency - LondonBeware: extremely exciting role! How would you like to work for a top-5 media agency and handle an extremely popular home entertainment client?
Digital Associate Director – media Agency
As Digital Associate Director, you will:
- Assume the role of digital specialist across the above accounts
- Contribute and present digital plans, strategy and results to clients
- Oversee 2 account managers and an account executive and be responsible for their professional development
- Manage billing income, profitability of accounts and forecasting
- Promote emerging digital services to clients such as social media and reputation management
- Internally grow relationships with key stakeholders and promote digital as part of client communication strategy
- Possess excellent (verbal and written) communication, negotiation, financial, work-flow management and presentation skills
- Have a strong digital media (brand) planning and execution background, coupled with 6 to 7 years experience in a UK Media agency.
- Have passion and commitment for digital communications along with a deep understanding of media tools and techniques (e.g. research and response evaluation)
- Excel at strategic thinking including evaluation of key trends and client results data
- Sound financial awareness including budget control of client profitability
- Have a strong cross channel awareness coupled with knowledge of communication channels, emerging technologies and client forecasting.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.