here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
50K – 60K Full Service Agency - London<p style="text-align: justify;">An award-winning agency is looking for a talented, technically adept Digital Associate Director, who will help the world’s largest record label navigate the digital communications environment.</p>
Digital Associate Director
- Develop, establish and evolve world-class content distribution best practices for bought, earned and owned media for each label, encompassing social media, mobile internet and mobile commerce, d2c ecommerce platforms, commercial publishers and events.
- Work with the wider team to develop technology and partnerships that deliver best-in-class data collection, analysis and insight in search, affiliates, digital display, mobile, websites and social media platforms.
- Develop ongoing training, inspiration and development programmes for all levels within the client’s marketing teams on the all best-practice approaches.
- Develop processes and tools that help assess content and content distribution opportunities, internally and externally on an ongoing basis.
- Have experience in helping multiple stakeholder businesses, drive efficiencies and sales via content distribution.
- Ideally have circa 5 years digital experience, largely in an agency or on the client side in the entertainment industry.
- Have excellent communication skills; be capable of managing a team and forging mid to senior level client relationships.
- Be passionate about a variety of music and also be innovative and creative.
- Possess previous experience in strategic analysis.
- Have knowledge of e-commerce; techniques, approaches and platforms that will help content distribution.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.