here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £60K Full Service Media Agency - LondonWould you like to develop digital media strategies for the 3rd largest advertiser in the UK? This is a very lucrative opportunity as the Digital Brand Strategy Associate Director in an award-winning media agency.
Digital Brand Strategy Associate Director
As Digital Brand Strategy Associate Director, you will:
- Act as a pivotal client contact and handle the client’s digital strategy across all areas of the Business – Content, Technology Broadband and Value.
- Work with the offline planning experts to oversee the development integrated digital communications strategy and interpret overall brand strategies and identify how this works for digital overall and within this what the role is for individual online channels.
- Develop digital insights that will fuel innovative multi-discipline digital communications solutions to your client’s challenges
- Drive integration with the offline brand team working closely to develop detailed user journey scenarios to help guide the implementation teams and ensure integrated delivery of the idea.
- Ensure that the relationship with the implementation teams (internal and external) is smooth and you will need to maintain regular dialogue with all key stakeholders.
- Posses over 6 years experience handling digital-brand campaigns in a recognised Media Agency in the UK.
- Be fully versed in the strategic application of all digital disciplines including: brand display, VOD, PPC, SEO, mobile, affiliates, social media, blogger outreach, viral etc. An understanding of offline channels is important as well.
- Feel at ease using industry systems (TGI.net, Comscore, Touchpoints, Brandwatch, Mmetrics Youtube Insights) as well as proprietary insight tools.
- Be a strong leader able to lead team and deal with multiple challenging stakeholders
- Be great at working with internal teams and managing excellent output to tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent presentation, communication, analytical, project management and people management skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.