here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £34K Full Service Media Agency - LondonInterested in working for the UK’s fastest growing media network, as a Digital Account Director. This is an opportunity to work on a wide range of client sectors - entertainment, travel etc.
Digital Media Account Director
As Digital Media Account Director, you will:
- Support and manage the media planning and buying team in providing first class service to our clients, as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions for our clients on time.
- Take a key role in managing £3m+ worth of digital billings, reporting in to a Group Account Director.
About The Person
- Have experience of being a standalone client handler and being the primary contact on a substantial piece of business, whilst simultaneously juggling a number of other medium size pieces of business.
- Possess experience of managing a growing team of less experienced Digital Account Managers and Digital Account Executives and the ability to manage conflict within this team and with client portfolio.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, including search, email, viral and mobile and an understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning/buying perspective.
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation, numerical and analytical skills.
Please email email@example.com for a detailed brief
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.