here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £45K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is an exciting role within a Top-5 Full Service Media Agency, handling one of the most popular FMCG brands.
Digital Media Account Director
As Digital Media Account Director, you will:
- Be Responsible for the overall implementation and delivery of digital campaigns – creation of the plan and rationale, buying and booking the inventory, overseeing the set up of the campaign for trafficking through to delivering its value.
- Ensure that all the post campaign analysis is delivered to the client and that everything is reconciled on the systems.
- Act as the client’s central point of contact within the agency and be responsible for ensuring that their client has access to all the resources they require.
- Posses strong strategic digital planning skills, organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple clients/demands
- Have Ability to formulate strong digital campaign proposals
- Possess excellent, communication, negotiating, people-management, leadership and client-management skills.
- Be able to take the lead for digital thinking on your account
- Be commercially astute and seek out opportunities to grow revenue.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.