here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £50K Full service Media Agency - LondonAs Account Director in this leading Full service Media Agency, you will be responsible for the Digital Media planning and buying campaigns of a large well-known brand.
Digital Media Account Director
As Account Director, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall implementation and delivery of response focused digital campaigns.
- Act as the primary client contact, explain the nuances of digital media to the client and ensure that the client has access to all required resources.
- Ensure client objectives are met and deliver post campaign analysis to the client.
- Manage and develop your team
- Take the lead for digital thinking with regard to the client’s account and ensure that a seamless service is delivered.
- Manage all financial processes for team and ensur best practice billing and payment processes in place with team and client
- Possess at least 4 years experience of working within a media agency environment in account management.
- Have a track record of leading client media planning strategy development through to implementation
- Possess experience of managing a team
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple client demands.
- Possess good negotiating skills and be able to deal with critical issues with media owners.
- Have strong presentation, leadership and people-management skills.
- Be commercially astute seeking out opportunities to grow revenue for the digital media agency.
- Have sound financial awareness including budget control – client profitability.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.