here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35K - £45K International Media Agency - LondonThe International arm of a top-5 media agency requires a Digital media Account Director to deal with one of the world’s most well known FMCG brands and provide both global and European central planning services.
Digital Media Account Director
As Digital Media Account Director, you will:
- Steward development of communications strategies (architecture / phasing) and channel strategies from both their own team and other teams if applicable.
- Create strong and insightful briefs that will deliver innovative communication plans – be the expert on the brand, the business context, the target consumer, key trends and local market dynamics
- Collaborate and agree with other teams on communication ideas and strategies
- Provide strategic support to key clients and proactively identify new opportunities to increase the agency’s profile and revenue
- Work closely with Regional Exchange Directors and countries to land our ideas
- Have more than 5 years agency experience in a client/leadership role, preferably working on a multi-national, FMCG business.
- Have a deep understanding of all communication channels, especially digital
- Have an understanding of media landscape and changing trends coupled with a global perspective.
- Possess the ability to prioritise deliverables with team and client to ensure smooth delivery.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.