here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonHow do you fancy working on one of the most famous FMCG brands, as Digital Account manager within a Full Service Media Agency?
Digital Media Account Manager
As Digital Account manager, you will:
- Be responsible for digital media planning, working with an Account Director to influence the strategy and approach.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of your client accounts and manage communication with other agencies.
- Ensure that the Digital Media Planning and buying execs you are working with are delivering on the client’s campaigns and objectives.
- Possess 2 years Digital-Display planning and buying experience within a recognised UK media agency.
- Good understanding of the role of the other digital channels and how they work with digital display and fit into the overall marketing mix.
- Understand client’s business and can build a good relationship with the client and creative agency.
- Be able to confidently use key research tools (Adynamix, Comscore, TGI.net).
- Be able to build strong relationships with key media owner
Possess strong presentation, communication and management skills
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.